top of page
5 Books to Read in a Lifetime For Self Development!
A book is like a selfless friend, with no complaints and demands. It can take you to places that money cannot. It’s always there with you, no matter what and it has the power to change your opinions in a way that can change your life! Let’s talk about 5 books to read in a lifetime that will change the way you think and help you to become a better version of yourself.
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*CK: This beautiful book explains the learning to live a good life by Mark Manson. It reveals the reality of life and explains wonderfully that problems in life are a must. Failure and success are a part and parcel of life. They teach us valuable lessons that help us to be better humans. This book explains briefly that sometimes it’s okay not to be okay.
- he Four Agreements: One of the self-help best-selling books by authors Don Miguel Ruiz and Janet Mills is inspired by ancient Toltec people. It explained life in terms of freedom, love, and true forms of happiness. The four agreements that the book talks about are being true to your word, not taking things personally, not making assumptions, and give your 100%. These concepts are explained wonderfully and encourage the readers to follow them.
- Big Magic: Elizabeth Gilbert’s book “Eat Pray Love” was a worldwide bestseller. The book “Big Magic” is divided into six sections that encourage us to cultivate our dreams and change them into reality. Not only this, but it also talks about finding fulfillment and happiness in your work. The six sections are Courage, Enchantment, Permission, Persistence, Trust, and Divinity.
- You are a Badass Everyday: How to Keep Your Motivation Strong, Your Vibe High, and Your Quest for Transformation Unstoppable: As the name suggests, this book is the same. The author Jen Cinsero has done a fabulous job in explaining how you can achieve your goals and live the life you desire.
- The Alchemist: This widely translated International bestseller authored by Paulo Coelho talks about how life is simple and how dreams can be achieved easily if one is not afraid of failures. It is about searching for the treasure that lies within you and never gives up on your dreams. This one is a must-read.
bottom of page