5 Dainty Gold Jewelry Pieces Must-Haves that are all over the Instagram!
Are you a minimalist? Or do you like dressing up sophisticated? Are you into elegance and edgy style? Or are you into gold dainty jewellery? Or are you just into jewellery? Whatever your answers to these questions are, we are pretty sure, you are going to love these pieces that will not just add to your outfit but will reflect a lot about your personality as well.
Since gold complements all skin tones, it’s perfect for all women. The versatility of minimal pieces makes it favourable for a number of looks ranging from formal to casual, to elegant and party appropriate!
If you’re obsessed with it, or if you want to try out a few, here are our favourite picks –
1. Dainty Butterfly necklaces: These beautiful butterfly earrings are an expression of independence, freedom and are adorable! You just cannot resist the temptation of buying these!
2. Dainty Cross Anklet Sets: Anklet sets are becoming extremely popular day by day. They accentuate the beauty of our feet. The way to style them is wearing multiple in one foot to give off a boho look.
3. Gold Chain Bracelets: Gold chain bracelets are mostly bought in pair. They are believed to be associated with promises and pure friendships. So, when are you going to buy these matching bracelets for you and your bff?
4. Ring Stacks: Aesthetic is the new vibe. Dainty rings stacked on top of each other and worn on the same hand, makes your fingers look pretty and longer, adding to the vibe.
5. Dainty Earring Studs Stack: Embellished earrings and studs paired together make your entire look so put together as if you’ve spend time to create the entire look when you’ve just worn your favourite pair of studs!
Jewellery has always added to a woman’s personality and appeal and provided for that feminine touch. But elegant and dainty pieces can not only make you look graceful but also cool and captivating if you style them the right way.
The golden colour complements all women and adds a sparkle in the aura.
Some women are fond of anklets, some of earrings and some of only rings and pendants. No matter what your favourite jewellery item might be, we’re pretty sure you’re going to want to try all the dainty golden pieces and shine golden!