How To Apply That Perfect Winged Eyeliner
To have perfect and equal wings on both eyes is still a dream to many. It is indeed a difficult task because almost every time we end up looking like a panda or someone who has been punched in the eye whenever our eyeliner goes wrong. So what are some of the ways to apply that perfect winged eyeliner that you always have been dreaming of?
Follow these steps to get that winged eyeliner without hassle.
- Stretchy skin and fine lines are interruptions to a perfect winged liner. Before applying eyeliner make sure to moisturize the surrounding area of the eye with a moisturizing cream. Apply eye cream under the eye, this will help your eyeliner to go smoothly when you apply it.
- Pencil or liquid eyeliner? For beginner’s pencil eyeliner is the best option because it allows a lot of control when you start applying but if you want your winged liner to look sleek and smooth in one go for the liquid liner. It flows smoothly and creates a soft look.
- Take the eyeliner and extend a line from the outer edge of the eye. Adjust the length according to your preference. From the end of that extended line draw a line that comes inward and then extend it to the inner corner of your eye.
- Now fill up the gaps between the winged liner i.e. upper and bottom line. Redo to ensure a smooth finish.
- Bobby pins can also help you out here. Just apply eyeliner on the end of bobby pins and then put it over the end of the eye and gently put it over the outer end. Fill in the wing created and extend the line to the inner corner.
Now we are done describing steps to create that perfect winged eyeliner, all you have to do is to take out your eyeliner and create a look for yourself and let your eyes do the talking.