Leaving For The Beach But Can’t Decide On What To Take?
Spring has already come and with the pleasant weather making its way, people usually plan of visiting the coastal destinations!
You too would want to visit Goa and other beautiful beaches with your family, friends or partner if not now, then maybe sometime later.
A lot of women think, that packing for the beach would mean sacrificing on basics and having good Instagram-worthy pictures or skipping on the pictures for your comfort game. But that’s definitely not true!
We have listed a couple of things that would take away that packing stress so that you glow more than ever for the trip!
- Swimsuits and clean towels are the #1 Priority: Swimsuits that are comfortable on your body and skin and with a piece of breathable fabric are advisable. They get dried easily. Make sure you carry an extra swimsuit because you never know when you might need one. Don’t forget to take cover-ups for all swimsuits so that you can put them on anytime and walk around freely.
- Flowy Fabric Outfits: Say no to Denim Jeans. Trousers and thick fabrics. Flowy dresses such as Maxi Dresses, Kimonos, and Rompers are best suited. They come in vibrant colors and add so much energy to those beach pictures. Not only this, the comfort that they provide is unbeatable. It will keep you cool and not stick to the skin even if you don’t sweat.
- Protect from the Sunburn: Since it gets very hot during the daytime, and also humid, sunburn is quite common. Don’t forget to pack body sunscreens and face sunscreens with higher SPF and UV protection. You can also opt for sunscreen sprays as they are more convenient to use. Also, Hats are a must!!!
- Light and Breezy Footwear: Sand and water on the beach allow for footwears like Kohlapuris, chappals and sandals are most favorable as they are extremely comfortable.
- Frizz-Free Hydrated Hair: Humidity, salty water, and the sun’s rays can make your hair dehydrated, dull, and frizzy. To ease these problems, don’t forget to take hats, bandanas, and frizz repair sprays.
Now that you know what to take, don’t forget to keep yourself hydrated and enjoy the trip to the fullest!