30 Days Of Happiness Challenge!
Oftentimes in life, we constraint our happiness on other factors – on our achievements, grades, our salary, promotion, or people in our life. But we forget that if there is one factor that is responsible for our happiness, it is WE – OURSELVES. 30 days happiness challenge will help you cherish the small things in life, the things that we forget but the ones that make our life lovely. As each day passes and we manifest bigger things, we conclude that life is about living in your way, and appreciating every bit of life, provides more reasons to be happy!
- DAY 1 – Eat Clean and Healthy. Take Your Vitamins and Feel Your Best!
- DAY 2 –Dance Like No One is Watching! And pull off those Moves!
- DAY 3 –Clean the Sheets and Tidy Up Your Room!
- DAY 4 –Bake A Cake and Decorate it Nicely so You Can Post It on Your Instagram!
- DAY 5 –Wake Up Early to Listen to The Birds!
- DAY 6 –Do a Hard Workout so you Sweat A Lot!
- DAY 7 –Face-Time Your Childhood BFFs!
- DAY 8 –Drink 8 Glasses of Water!
- DAY 9 –Wear the Fanciest Outfit you have. Be Daring!
- DAY 10 –Watch the Stars, and Sit on The Terrace, Sipping Your Favourite Wine!
- DAY 11 –Write a Letter to Someone You Love, Mentioning Old Memories.
- DAY 12 –Take the prettiest Bath Bomb You Own, Take a Long Bath and Do Skincare!
- DAY 13 –Do 10 Minutes of Deep Breathing!
- DAY 14 –Compliment at least 10 People!
- DAY 15 –Make A Fancy Breakfast!
- DAY 16 –Go to a Puppy Shelter and play with a Puppy!
- DAY 17 –Clean Your Closet and the Kitchen Cabinets!
- DAY 18 –Wake Up Early, Go For A Run and Eat Breakfast At a Park/Outside!
- DAY 19 –Write About All Your Achievements and Everything You’re Thankful for!
- DAY 20 –Donate Old Clothes and Some Food!
- DAY 21 –Look Through Old Pictures!
- DAY 22 –Buy Yourself Your Favourite Flowers!
- DAY 23 –Prepare the TO-DO for Next Week!
- DAY 24 –Forgive Someone! If possible tell them. (You can forgive someone and still not want them back.)
- DAY 25 –Listen To Music From Your Younger Years! Let the Nostalgia Hit You!
- DAY 26 –Learn 4-5 Sentences From A Foreign Language and Use them Throughout the Week!
- DAY 27 –Tell a Joke to Someone! And share more Jokes if You Can!
- DAY 28 –Make A New Friend!
- DAY 29 –Wake Up Early To See the Sunrise. And watch the Sunset as well. Click the pictures of the two moments and yet live the moment.
- DAY 30 –Have a Pajama Day and Tell Yourself that You Are Loved!