5 Cute Hairstyles For College!
Dressing up for college is always a super fun task of the day. It keeps you motivated, makes you feel confident, and gets you all the compliments. It’s a time when we develop our style and try to keep up with the trends. Experimenting with outfits and make-up is something quite normal but trying new hairstyles is something we don’t do that often. Here are 5 hairstyles you can wear to college and steal all the compliments!
1) Mini Front Braids – This is a super adorable and cute hair-do. It takes very little time and for this, you only need to rubber bands. Start with brushing your hair and then take a centre parting. Now take small sections from the front and braid them. Secure the ends with a rubber band and you’re done!
2) Dutch/French Braids – These braids look very stylish and chic. These also make your face look structured and framed. This hairstyle is perfect for a sunny hot day when you want to look cute but also want to keep the hair out of your face.
3) Natural Waves – Wavy Hair looks extremely elegant and graceful. For a more effortless and extra look, these waves are perfect. For this damp your hair with water and section the hair into parts. Braid them lightly and keep them overnight. The next day, open the braids, apply hair-serum and brush them with your fingers. Because it is heatless, it will not damage your hair.
4) Half Tuck Pony – Half Tuck Pony is very in right now. It gives off a very cool vibe and this messy yet stylish hairdo is perfect for college. The half-tuck hair gives a casual essence and it is super quick to do. Start with brushing your hair. Now take a section from the crown area, tie it in a ponytail and pull out the front strands.
5) Side Braid – Who knew this super simple hairstyle will make you look so effortless and fashionable. For this, brush your hair and make a small parting of your choice in the front. Now take all the hair to one side and start braiding it. Secure the end with a scrunchie or tie, and pull out your bangs from the front.