About IIFA Awards
The IIFA Awards was all glamour and glitz as stars strolled the floor covering. Held in Mumbai without precedent for the honor show's set of experiences, it was unquestionably the ideal spot for some genuine OTT style. Along these lines, while the honors were being distributed to the top entertainers and entertainers for as long as a year (look down to see the rundown of the to grant victors), we likewise watched out for the style looks that the filmi society presented. Look at our fave-style minutes from the green rug.
- Deepika Padukone won us over in the feather violet Gaurav Gupta gown, complete with a veil.
- As per signature Ranveer style, the actor also put his best foot forward in a dramatic captain suit from the house of Moschino by Jeremy Scott. Throw in an odd red silk drape, and that too, he could pull it off in style.
- Alia glowed like a Greek goddess in a form-fitting Georges Chakra gown, complete with a messy braid and bronzed dewy glow.
- For her first IIFA award, Sara looked like a princess in a white voluminous gown with floral details.
- Katrina stunned in a gorgeous golden lehenga by Manish Malhotra, showcasing her enviable abs.
We all love IIFA ..don't we?