top of page
Everyday College Make-Up for a Fresh Look!
College time is super exciting and fun. Every day is a new journey in itself and time spent with friends is priceless. Dressing up for college these days has changed incredibly in comparison to earlier times. Girls now keep up with the trends and the strict dressing rules are now starting to fade away.
With styling your outfit and hair, it's extremely important to prep your face and skin so that it looks fresh and bright throughout the day. Being outside in the sun, traveling on public transport and attending the classes till evening can leave you looking tired and dull. Here is what you can do to get that fresh face –
- Start with cleansing your face with a cleanser or face wash that suits your skin. The next step is applying a light moisturizer that is not heavy or greasy. Once that is absorbed by the skin, take a generous amount of sunscreen and apply it. Make sure the sunscreen has an SPF of at least 40. You can use the ones that have SPF as well as UVA/UVB Protection.
- Once your skin is prepped up, use a BB cream or a CC cream. BB creams are perfect for light makeup looks and are ideal to be used for everyday light makeup. If you want a finer look, you can build it up and if you only want to hide a few spots, it can be used as a concealer too.
- Once the base is done, the next is the eyes. For college, eye-makeup should be minimal. You can add a bold black kajal and mascara for everyday wear. If you are an eye-liner girl, black eyeliner is most suited. To experiment you can even use blue or green eyeliner as well.
- To add more dimensions to the face, blush is a must! It gives you that bubbly-blushing look that looks adorable. Peaches and Light Pink blushes are perfect to achieve that fresh face look and will make your skin look glowy. Coral Blush is also a great choice to achieve the same.
- Lastly, lipstick is every girl’s favorite. Nude pinks and warm tones give you an innocent charm. They look subtle and are best for everyday wear. Dark colors should be avoided as they give your face a bold and heavy look that is more suitable for festive and rare occasions.
bottom of page