How To Get Ready In 5 Minutes When Running Late
Forgot to set an alarm the night before and now freaking out because you are running late? We all have had those experience when we woke up late and don't have the time to get ready.
Here's how you can get ready on time every day and not just when in a rush:
- Selecting your outfit the night before would help you out in these situations. Do this before going to bed and it will help you to save time on selecting outfits on which we generally spend 15 minutes in the morning.
- Try showering at night instead of morning, we love to take showers in the morning to release all our thoughts, to calm us down a little bit, but say in the morning we have to reach on time then showering at night is a better option. Also if you have a skincare routine that you follow you can do it in the night so all you have to do is to get out of bed, take out your clothes, do the makeup, brush your hair and voila! you are ready!
- Keep your office footwears separately from the rest and in an organized way. A pair of footwear that generally goes with your every office outfit can be picked up in these situations so when you are getting ready put them on and hurry up to your work.
- A minimal makeup look should be adopted when you are getting late. A BB cream and a tinted lip color is more than enough for makeup or putting on a fine eyeliner with BB cream will prove to be an efficient makeup throughout the day.
- Handy Breakfast over Heavy breakfast in the morning before going to work is a tip that will surely save your time. A sandwich, juice, omelet, or a bowl of cereal can serve this purpose, have your breakfast on the way to work so that you will save time on traveling also.
We all have been a victim of getting late in the morning in our life at least once. We didn't know what would help us out to overcome these situations. Monday mornings always had us in trouble, but not anymore. We hope the tips above will help you to simplify your morning routine and you will get to work/school/college on time.