Meghan Markle And Prince Harry : All You Need To Know About This Royal Couple
Well, who doesn’t want to be part of the fairy tale? What more you could ask for more than a love story along with it? Still not satisfied. What about a Prince then? This has become reality between Meghan Markle and Prince Harry.
Love sparked between the most eligible bachelor Prince Harry and the actress Meghan Markle when the two met each other on a blind date arranged by a mutual friend in London in 2016. Harry told the press that he knew that “She is the one”.
- The couple went camping together in Botswana just after two dates and they fell in love together. But this didn’t become happily ever after immediately. When Harry first announced their relationship, the media subjected his girlfriend Meghan to abuse and harassment. They were involved in her private life and affected everyone in her life.
- But their love won overall this and now the media wanted to hear wedding bells from the Royal Family. Fortunately, the media didn’t get to wait long. In November 2017, Harry proposed to Meghan at their home in Kensington Palace as he got down on one knee. He designed the ring by himself which had two diamond which belonged to his late mother Princess Diana and at the center there was a diamond from Botswana.
- The couple shared their story on BBC during a candid interview and revealed that Meghan will quit acting to focus on the causes that are closer to her heart. The couple got married in May 2018, the wedding had everything - the royal traditions, beautiful people, and the bridesmaids' everything. This royal wedding bought new titles Duke and Duchess of Sussex. On their first royal tour in October 2018, they shared that they are expecting their first child. Queen's eighth great-grandchild Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, seventh in line to the throne was born on 6 May 2019.
- The British Media troubled the couple a lot. After only five months of the wedding, the couple's media guide submitted a complaint against Markle saying that the previous "Suits" actor has driven out two personal assistants and diminished confidence in the third one, however, this complaint wasn't made public. Prince Harry later blamed British media for pursuing a "ruthless campaign" against spouse Meghan Markle when negative news started surrounding her. Prince Harry and Meghan said they will not celebrate Christmas 2019 with the Royal Family and went to Canada.
- In 2020, the Duke and Duchess declared that they are stepping down from their royal titles and becoming financially independent. The couple said that they would be parting their time between North America and Britain. Ruler Harry was then invited by the Queen to discuss his choice of stepping down from the royal family at her Sandringham estate which is in eastern England. She later called the "Harry and Meghan" despite being called the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
- The couple's payment from the public asset and their royal titles were dropped down by the royal residence. They were additionally approached to reimburse $3.1 million that was spent on redesigning their cabin at Windsor Castle. Subsequently moving to the US, the couple has numerous invasions of privacy cases against UK media sources. Harry said he was stressed over "History repeating the same thing", accusing the "harmful" British press of considering liable for his mom Diana's tragic demise. The Palace reported that they would dispatch an inquiry into protests made against Meghan
Later the couple appeared in an interview with Oprah Winfrey where Meghan disclosed that her life as a member of the royal family made her felt suicidal. Racist remarks were made against their unborn child Archie and concerns were used to be made about how dark the baby would be and how they don’t want Archie to be a Prince or Princess. But Meghan had Harry who was with her during tough times and that’s why this couple sets out the couple goals for everyone.