The New Way to Style Your Hair and Uplift Your Outfit!
Sometimes after washing our hair it may look a little weighed down and flat. And many a times, we face similar situations when it has been 4 days since we last washed our hair. I believe you too been in the same situation? Or do you wish to uplift your dressing? Nonetheless if you’re reading this, you are at the correct place.
Hair Scarves are a game changer and with the variety and color options they come in, you have a wide range to choose from!
On days when your hair is feeling greasy or on days when you want an effortless look, you can put them on and pull the look completely.
Often times when we are travelling in public transport or want to protect our hair from the sun damage we can tie these scarves around to protect it.
Other times you can style them in so many ways and go for a cute hair do. If you’re someone who does not like dressing up too much but still want to stand out, these are for you!
Cute ways to put them on –
· Around half tuck hair for a casual vibe.
· Braiding your hair and tying with a scarf.
· Use it as a bandana on the head, giving off artsy vibes.
· Tie it as a hair band and pull of the cute look.
· Pull out your front bangs and tie the rest of the hair to give chic look.
· Tie your hair in a messy low bun with the scarf and make an effortless statement.
These scarves are a great way to add an extra element to your outfit when you have a bad hair day or are running out of time.
They are extremely versatile because they can also be worn as a veil on your face or just be tied around the handbag for a pop of colour.
It’s styling your hair, without causing any damage and what else do we want, right?