Three DIY Body Scrubs for Different Skin Concerns!
Body Scrubbing is an excellent practice if you want smooth skin. It helps in reducing cellulite, clears the congestion of the skin, and also helps get rid of razor bumps and dead skin cells. A lot of people who suffer from shoulder acne, dark underarms, or body blemishes, should use body scrubs. The DIY body scrubs can be simply made from the ingredients available in your kitchen and hence they won’t react with your skin as they are a safer and healthier option!
Here are 3 body scrubs as per your skin requirements!
Anti-Cellulite and Smooth Skin
- Ingredients Required: ½ cup brown sugar, ½ cup ground coffee, ½ cup coconut oil, 1 tbsp vanilla extract.
- How to Make: Take all the ingredients and mix them nicely in a bowl with the help of a spoon. Make sure not to mix them a lot and to obtain a salt-like consistency. Now wash your body with the help of water. Pat dry. Take a generous amount of this paste and massage it on your body for 4-5 minutes gently. Wash off with water. Using this scrub will help you in achieving smooth skin with a visible difference in your cellulite. Coffee helps in reducing cellulite. Sugar and Vanilla extract along with coconut oil help provide smooth skin.
Acne Free Non-Oily Skin
- Ingredients Required: ½ cup ground coffee, ½ cup brown sugar, 2 tbsp baking soda, 2 tbsp honey, 4-5 drops of tea tree oil.
- How to Make: Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to form a thick paste. Now after washing your body, make sure to dry it. Next use this scrub all over the body, especially your back and shoulder area where the acne tends to occur the most. Scrubbing for 4-5 minutes will help remove all the clogged cells and remove the dead cells. Tea tree oil suits best for acne and oily skin. Baking sola helps with the same to maintain the overall pH of your skin making it healthy.
Nourished and Glowy Skin
- Ingredients Required: 1 cup brown sugar, ½ cup coconut oil, 1 tbsp honey, and 4-5 drops of avocado essential oil.
- How to Make: If you have dry and flaky skin, and wish to achieve nourished supple skin, then this is a must-try. For this, take all the ingredients in a bowl to make a thick paste. Wash your body, pat dry, and use this all over the body for about 4-5 minutes. Now wash off with water. Sugar helps in scrubbing off the dry skin flakes giving it a smooth finish. Avocado oil and coconut oil, provide for the nourishment that the skin needs, and lastly, honey gives it a glow.